When: Friday 21st October (Wk 12), 5-7pm
Where: Common Room, Holme Building (A09), University of Sydney
Our term as the 35th executive team is coming to an end and we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to continue leading Unibodhi. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested with a short description of yourself.
At our AGM, we will be reviewing the year that has gone by and electing our new 36th executive team. We really need as much support as possible to avoid becoming de-registered like last year so please come along. Hope to see you there.
- OPENING AND WELCOME
- APOLOGIES AND LEAVES OF ABSENCE
- MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING
- BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
- MOTIONS ON NOTICE
- ANNUAL REPORTS OF EXECUTIVE MEMBERS
- Report of the President
- Report of the Treasurer
- Report of the Secretary
- Reports of the Other Executive Members
- ELECTION OF THE EXECUTIVE
- Appointment of Returning Officer
- Nominations will be considered and voted on for the following positions: President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary, Dhamma Officer, External Officer and General Executives
- Persons may nominate themselves or by members present at the meeting. Please email email@example.com if you intend to nominate for a position.
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- DATE OF THE NEXT MEETING
- CLOSE OF MEETING